Write For Us!
Would You Like To Write For Crying Toddlers?
Crying Toddlers is looking for contributors! We are looking for anyone who has a story or tips to share about pregnancy, fertility, parenting, and motherhood.
Who Your Audience Will Be?
Crying Toddlers was created to help all women around the world to overcome the obstacles of fertility, pregnancy, motherhood, and parenting. Through guest posting, we can share educational advice through means of stories, tips, and recommendations for all these women.
Topics You Should Consider
Crying Toddlers is currently looking for blog posts about:
- We do not accept an article on the topic which we have already written about.
- Recipes (needs to be kid-friendly)
- Traveling with kids
- DIY PROJECTS
- Mom Blogger Hacks
Please run it by us before writing the article.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
If you are interested in guest blogging, here are some guidelines to follow when writing:
- Content must be relevant to our niche and be educational.
- Minimum 2000 words. Longer and in-depth posts do well with google. You may even rank.
- Use subheadings – H2 or H3. Insert one picture for every 400 words. Link the relevant resources.
- We do not allow low-quality backlinks from the article. Make sure the links are from ranking pages.
- We will edit your post. Make sure there are no grammar mistakes. You must be okay with allowing us to add or modify your post.
- No affiliate links or selling of any products.
- Publish time for a guest post is 10 days after approval.
- You should have a profile picture and bio to publish an article.
- Add your blog link in your bio.
- Do not post your guest post anywhere, not even on your blog.
- We might change the title or add words for SEO purposes.
How do I submit a post?
Email a topic and blog post title to [email protected] If we like it, we will give you the okay to begin writing. After approval, we will edit your post and publish it within ten days.
Why guest post for us?
- Links to your personal blogs
- Backlinks that increase your domain authority and SEO rank
- Increased traffic to your blog